M W F (AM) – Upper body weights & core
- 3 sets of 10 bench press
- 3 sets of 10 incline bench press
- 3 sets of 10 shoulder press
- 3 sets of 10 butterfly
- 3 sets of 10 squats with just a bar
- 3 sets of 10 bar bell bicep curls
- 3 sets of 10 dumb bell bicep curls
- 3 sets of 10 dumb bell tricep thingies
- 3 sets of 10 lat pull downs
- 3 sets of 10 triceps on the pull down machine
- 3 sets of 20 stomach crunches
- 3 sets of 10 leg lifts
- 30 mins of low intensity elliptical
T H (AM)
- 20 mins of yoga with Yourself Fitness
T H (PM)
- 30 mins high intensity elliptical
At least 30 minutes high intensity elliptical on one of these days, preferably both.
Also 20 minutes yoga.
Sometimes clliptical is replaced in the evening by DDR if we donâ€™t feel like or can’t go to the gym.
I’m focusing exclusively on upper body with weights because frankly I don’t feel my legs need it. This could come back to haunt me. Also this dedication is predicated on the fact that the gym is very close to me and I can go there without too much effort, and also the fact that I am paying through the nose for it. Also worth mentioning is that I am taking time off from school, so I have more free time than I am accustomed to.
If at some point the gym is no longer an option we may just buy an elliptical machine and some weights because it would end up costing us about the same amount as our annual gym fees.