In episode two of Digital Citizen we feature more DC news as well as “Governance Nuggets”- news and commentary by students from the Digital Governance course at the University of Pittsburgh. Then we move on to Dr. Stuart Shulman and his recent trip to Kazakhstan and his E-Rulemaking Research.
Massachusetts pulls back on Open Document:
- Mass adopts ODF
- Open Document Format
- Microsoft’s letter to Mass.
- Mass. flips
- IBM’s open letter to Mass.
- The battle continues.
Sony Debacle Continues
- Update: Uninstaller leaves computer vulnerable.
- Boing Boing’s Sony Rootkit Roundup: Parts I, II, III and IV.
More trouble for the Wikipedia
- USA Today – A false Wikipedia ‘biography’
- Snared in the Web of a Wikipedia Liar
- Wikipedia Tightens Rules
Joohyun on Podcasting and citizen media.
Space Mountain Rants on Copyrighted Culture
- The Post that inspired the Rant
- The book that inspired the post.
- Something strangely familiar about this guy…
Shulman & E-Rulemaking
- Dr. Shulman’s Homepage
- E-Rulemaking Research Group
- Digital Citizenship
- Stu’s Fluency Blog
- E-Rulemaking Blog
- Electronic Advocacy facilitators.
Episode 3 will be up next week.